Direct Mail Advertising
We use direct mail to bring savings to our communities.
Direct mail allows you to target specific markets and gives your business the ability to have personal one-to-one contact with your potential customer. This marketing tactic continues to be increasingly popular because it is a proven and measurable medium for businesses to market their services and products to target audiences. Even in today’s digital age, our direct mail marketing is thriving as a way for businesses to connect with people who matter most – those who live near your business. Find out how it can improve your reward.
Why Direct Mail?
- Personal: One-to-one contact with your potential customer
- Highly Targeted: Customized mail lists allow you to select your consumer demographics
- Measurable: Your results can be quantified and measured accurately and quickly
- Flexible: Direct mail can be tailored to your needs
- Affordable: Your mailings will be tailored to suit your budget
- Branded: Sending out a direct mail card is a great way to promote your business name
- Less Competition: Your message stands out
- Lasting: Tangible, trackable and has shelf life
Types of Direct Mail:
- Postcards (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Reply Cards
Money Pages direct mail options help to provide our clients with a very large distribution channel at an extremely low cost per home rate. A variety of stand-alone inserts will be placed inside our magazine for delivery. For a more targeted approach, we divide each larger area into distinct zip codes ranging in circulation from 20,000 to over 50,000 homes, helping you get the most out of your efforts.
Digital Direct Mail: Reach Home Devices with Addressable Geo-Fencing
What if we told you that you could target all of the devices in the homes that you mail to? Direct mail combined with digital marketing yields a 118% higher conversion rate.
Addressable geo-fencing complements your direct mail advertisements with digital promotions targeted specifically to the addresses on your mailing list. We identify and target devices located at the physical address so that you can deliver across all screens or select the specific screens you intend to reach with your messaging.